Responsible for developing the customer retention strategy and managing the delivery through various customer value management activities.
Key Accountabilities 1: Strategy and Planning (15%)
- Develop the customer retention strategy to optimize key performance indicators including customer lifetime values, retention/ churn levels and average revenue/ profit per customer;
- Work across the business to develop and manage retention plans for all segments of the customer base with a primary focus on high value customers.
Key Accountabilities 2: Retention Innitiatives Delivery & Direct Campaign Execution (60%)
- Analyze data to explore different customers/ users’ segment behavior to design targeted retention solutions for each segment (including but not limited to solutions impacting through reward, customer journey and environment);
- Develop and implement the optimized daily/ weekly/ monthly retention and reactivation programs using A/B testing method;
- Create automated processes for churn precursors and communicate with customers proactively whenever they’re in danger of churning to prevent support issues, foster customer loyalty, and promote good business relationships;
- Lead and implement cross-functional solutions/ innitiatives across all aspects of marketing, sales and service with the goal of customer retention;
- Tracking financial effectiveness of scheduled campaigns/ solutions through regular reporting, including details of customer behavior and value addition.
- Launch data based loyalty programs.
- Responsible of key sale performance indicators, namely: Revenue increase, CSAT increase, usages of products, cross & up sales on key products, etc….
Key Accountabilities 3: Drive improvement and innovation (15%)
- Make strategic recommendations on necessary fundamental changes in order to drive customer/ user engagement, retention and profitability;
- Utilize all available tools within the given systems to optimize campaign effectiveness;
- Participate in a variety of special projects as requested, including explorations of system or process improvements, new retention categories, and joint projects with Customer Experience Division.
Key Accountabilities 4: Resource & People Management (10%)
- Actively develop and manage the relationship with stakeholders, both internal and external– partner establishments, loyalty consultants, advertising agency, vendors for retention activities;
- Monitor overall staff and team’s performance, productivity and quality reports, develop opportunities and ensure coaching;
- Manage the development and consolidation of the budget within own scope, and monitor the team’s financial performance versus the budget.
- Bachelor degree or higher, major in Marketing, Business Administration, Finnance or other relevant areas.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the field of customer retention management, customer success or marketing (preferable Finance/ Ecommerce or service- based industry) especially in campaign management and building strategies to stimulate positive response activity. In charge of the management role at least 2 year.
- Strong knowledge of MarTech solutions as well as digital data analytics and programmatic platforms.
- Experience with building a performance marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimization.
- Experience in implementing solutions that drive customer loyalty.
Assets & Skills
- Strong analytical and goal-oriented mindset backed by basic-to-advanced project management knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to transform customer conversations into business-driving relationships while still managing to serve the customers’ goals as best as possible.
- Ability to continuously research and apply new knowledge and technologies on the job.
- High degree of ownership and dedication to work quickly and accurately in a changing environment.
- Focused, reliable and a responsible self-starter that can self-manage with strong critical problem-solving skills.